Saturday, February 17, 2018

Project Bags

I've been in a sewing mood lately and I have made a bunch of bags in 2018 so far. In addition to the Celestial Stars Bag and The Marauder's Map Collection, I have made some project bags for my knitting and tatting projects.

First, I made a fairly large project bag for knitting using this Art Gallery Fabrics canvas I had been saving.



I loved it so much, that I made a whole bunch more bags (that were quickly adopted by friends)! All made in January 2018




I have also been tatting a lot more in 2018, so I made a small quilted bag for my tatting. I am doing a tat-a-long with The Greater Birmingham Fiber Guild, so I made this bag to match my project (Tatting project is called Rosaleen by tattingbythebay.blogspot.com, free PDF pattern can be found here).


No comments:

Post a Comment