Sunday, October 18, 2015

Triangle Quilt - Part 2 Layout

On Friday I spent hours arranging my triangles out. It took a long time to get all triangles down and I loved being able to finally see the look of the quilt.

My helper cat
There was a lot of rearranging of triangles to get the final result. My sister and husband were a great help ensuring everything looked good!

The full quilt, not pieced yet
I've put the quilt up for the night to keep the furry ones off of it. Now it's all ready to be pieced together!

All stacked up by rows for the night

I have started piecing the whole quilt together, but I expect this will take a while since one row took me about an hour. I also have a quilt class this week, so that will take up my time. Keep checking back for a post about what's next!

1 comment:

  1. I really like how this quilt is coming along. Your helper cat really shows how big it is. The fabrics are so detailed and the way you arranged it also makes the colors a pattern. I can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete