Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year, New Name!

The short version: Since I've been posting a lot of non-quilt items, I decided to change the name of this blog to Lunebeam instead of Lunebeam Quilts. I'm so sorry for any confusion!

The updated blog link is:

http://lunebeam.blogspot.com


The longer version: I have loved sewing since I was a child. I have also loved bags for as long as I can remember. Naturally then, I have sewn bags, quilts, and other projects since I started sewing. I was hoping to showcase more quilts, but honestly, I love making other things too. Hence, I wanted a more inclusive blog name since I do not see myself as a an exclusive quilter. Don't worry though, I will still be doing quilts, but I will have a lot of other projects too!


Below is the latest bag I am working on. It is called the Galapagos Bag from the book The Better Bag Maker by Nicole Mallalieu. The fabrics are from Katarina Roccella's collection Wonderland for Art Gallery Fabrics.

For more sneak peaks on my latest work, follow me on Instagram @lunebeam !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment